Friday, August 31, 2007


Its all about LYNDA today!!

Yes kids its Lynda's birthday! Woohoooooooooo! She is still a baby at 34. I like Lynda, she is pretty awesome. She helps me out with my blog when I need it. I am going to be asking something soon LOL, I am so worthless with this techie stuff.

Anyway, for her gift The Canadian and I donating to her relay for life walk coming up. I have been meaning to do this and I thought today would be a good day to step up.

Also she wants to get 34 comments for her birthday so everyone head on over to Lynda's Great Journey and show her some birthday love!

My birthday is looming on the horizon, I wonder if I can get 47 comments that day???

Later

6 Comments:

Blogger Lucy Dee said...

When you get your 47 comments, let me know your secret! Nice Simpson avatar! (I need to get me one of those!)

The Canadian and I

I like how you refer to our neighbors to the north!

This is my first time at your blog! I would love if you stopped by and left a comment on my most recent post.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

I have some back reading to do on your blog but...I turn 47 this year too.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Philip. said...

A happy birthday in advance :-)

Does this count as one of your 47 comments?

8:11 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Hmmm, I wonder if the same thing will happen on my dreaded birthday next month...

7:06 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Maybe you could store hits, like a blood bank.....

8:15 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

How did I miss this on my birthday? :-o

Thanks, Mel!

And I am always happy to help you!

You want me to come here on your birthday and leave a bunch of comments?

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home