Wednesday, August 29, 2007


He had a really bad day???

I have been reading alot of news stories and entertainment stories about Owen Wilson's attempted suicide. I blame the paparazzi, I mean they seem to know when anyone else in Hollywood has a problem, how did they miss this one? I was just shocked because he is always smiling and lets face it, the man had the world on a silver platter! But CNN interviewed Bernie Brillstein a famous manager to the stars (although I really don't think he is Owen's manager) and this is what he had to say

"It's serious, but it's a singular case. Anyone can have a bad day, a very bad day."

A bad day???? I've had many bad days but never once thought of offing myself! The man has some serious issues and I hope he gets the help he needs. If not I would like to offer my services for him to adopt me so he can have a heir to all that freaking money. I bet I could have lots of good days with that money :)

Later

9 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

It broke my heart when I heard this story. You're right, he's the last person I would've expected to hear this about. He's always so funny and happy. Just goes to show that a smile can hide a lot of pain!

12:08 AM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Oh, and thanks for your kind words to me about Copper. It meant a lot to me!

12:09 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

It can happen to anyone, just don't be famous or the world will know...

7:11 AM  
Blogger S* said...

I'm with BuffaloDickDy on this one...it can happen to anyone. It disgusts me that he can't even cope with his situation in private.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I can understand it, because I have hidden my depression behind a smile and a joke.

When you are a celebrity and in the public eye, every time you go out, you are expected to entertain. I don't think that would be easy.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owen had the "mother" of bad days is the only way I could even fathom to explain it.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Mental illness sucks!
I imagine it sucks even more when you're in the public eye:(

4:27 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

I think it just proves that Hollywood is ruthless. It tears people down to nothing.

I was totally shocked by the news of that too.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I guess it just goes to show you no matter how much we see of people on TV or in movies we never
really know their inner demons.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home