Sunday, August 26, 2007


I am empty.

I haven't posted in a while, I just have run out of stuff to say lately. Maybe its because I didn't get out any this weekend. I don't know.

I have been told I should get a medical ID bracelet or necklace for diabetes, I guess I can add my CFH and coumadin to the alerts. So I have been looking at a bunch of websites and the variety is surprising! It can be really stylish! I haven't decided yet though which one.

The season finale of Big Love was awesome! I just love that stupid show.

I get to sleep in tomorrow...woohoo. I have a doc appointment in another town so it will take most of the day. Bec is going to try to meet me for lunch and I imagine we will go at one place that involves spending money.

My blood sugar tonight was 120!!

Later

4 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I like the one in the picture. So much so I was thinking before I read the post, hey cute bracelet, I want one! :)

2:49 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I need to get my kid a fancy bracelet too..you've got a lot to choose from. They've evolved a lot recently,thank goodness!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

I still have to watch last weeks Big Love. Then I can watch this weeks, then I can cancel HBO. I'm tired of paying for it.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I have had the blahs lately too.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home