Saturday, September 29, 2007




Friday Field trip a day late...

I have been looking for the pictures of our house from the road to post but I cant find them so what I have today is a picture of my driveway!!!!! Exciting stuff huh?? We had the move the Neon to the back yard since the driveway is too small for 5 vehicles. I havent really decided what to do about the Neon. Because my dad went with me to pick it out during a really rough time in my life it just has emmotional attachements to it. Which is silly, my dad did lost of things with me. Anyway, back to the driveway. Actually I dont have anything else to say about the driveway, its pretty boring stuff but its all I got today!

Later

4 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

When my boys were teenagers, we maxed out at 6 vehicles. We were lucky to have a dead end street along side the house!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice driveway Mel!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

everything looks so lush and green, we have to use a lot of water around here to keep things that green.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I don't think your
driveway is boring

=)

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home