Friday, October 26, 2007

Just more boring Vacation pics for Friday Field trip...

We met my Aunt at O'Charley's for dinner one night. Its unreal the businesses and restaurants that are in Chester now, when I was growing up we had McDonald's and the Swiss Miss and that was pretty much it.

I made them all pose for pictures after dinner, they look THRILLED don't they??

To be fair I also posed for a picture. YUK, I just hate pictures of myself!!! I don't know if you can see the Tshirt I am wearing. Bec gave t to me for my birthday and it says "I AM WAY COOLER THAN MY KIDS THINK I AM" LOL!!

Me oh My I love pie!!! This is in my opinion the best Pie ever! It comes from the Ukrops Bakery (A local chain grocery store in Richmond) and its called Chocolate Fudge Pie. My Sugar levels were GREAT all the week so I treated myself to a sliver. Its so good it made me wanna smack your momma haha!! Thats Kornfan's hand, he also loves pie.

Later

10 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Yummy, it looks delicous!

8:26 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Finding a restaurant that isn't part of a chain is becoming impossible. It is one of my pet peeves! Support your local merchants!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

that is a crazy mural on the ceiling/wall. At least you had fun with your family and yummy pie!

1:37 PM  
Blogger poody said...

You look so cute! I wish I could have a piece of pie too!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Mackey said...

Now I'm hungry:)

4:05 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

Not so boring. Great trip. Glad you and your mother made it out alive! Your the best FFT poster around. I finally got another one up. Go check it out if you get a second.

7:33 PM  
Blogger JQ said...

Mmmmm, that pie looks delicious. I thought it was pumpkin at first. Pumpkin is my favorite, maybe you can post a picture of a pumpkin pie sometime.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

I thought it was pumpkin at first too. Pumpkin is one of the few pies I like. I'm not much of a dessert person.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

I WOULD smack someone's mama for a piece of that pie!!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Oh I love me some homemade pumpkin pie! With Cool Whip! Thanksgiving is great, pumpkin pie galore!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home