Sunday, October 28, 2007



My hero!!

Was sitting on the toilet, minding my own business when from out of nowhere a huge spider came dangling from the door frame right next to me!! About the same time as I noticed this spider, the Baby Star (greyhound demon brat dog) noticed the spider too. Before I could start to freak out too much she was off the bed and ran and snapped the spider up and ate it!! And they say Greyhounds are not good guard dogs! I hate a damned spider worse than almost anything, but I guess Star thinks they are pretty tasty :)

Later

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

awesome!

Travis saves me from
spiders all the time

He's Always on "SPIDER PATROL"

I hope demon brat dog got
an extra dog biscuit for her bravery..

5:51 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Give that doggy a treat!

8:26 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Snakes, mice, bats, etc. do not bother me. However, if there is a spider in the same room with me- one of us is going to die...

6:14 AM  
Blogger JQ said...

What a good doggy! I have a need for a spider catcher. I was forced to use my old spider-catcher-2007 (a glass jar) yesterday to hold bacon grease.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Me said...

LOL, that is hilarious. I don't think my dogs would even be smart enough to see it.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

*In quiet contemplation, Spider Girl mourns the loss of the dead. *

Ah well, at least the spider didn't go to waste. Hope it was yummy and all. :)

10:45 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

Survival of the fittest. That's a good doggie.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

That's the funniest thing!
I've seen my cats eat them all the time but never seen a dog do the same!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

FANTASTIC!!! My dog only eats flies...which is ok, cuz I hate flies. well, that and anything else he can get his mouth on....

7:09 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

My animals only eat spiders on their terms.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Ha! My girls just play with play with them until I freak out that they are going to get bit.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home