Sunday, November 25, 2007


Toys for Tots

Today was the annual toys for tots motorcycle parade. I debated and debated on whether to go, it was cold, windy and drizzly. I still haven't bought a winter coat yet so that was an issue. But at the last minute I found my old Tony Stewart jacket (dont hate I used to be a fan, I don't care for racing at all any more) and wore that with several layers and it wasn't too bad. But I had a BLAST, I am so glad I went. We couldn't stay very long at the end because there were no seats and I didn't have my walker, but alot of people left when we did. The only thing that bothered me was a friend. I'll post about that later, maybe I am just too sensitive about stuff. I have lots of pics, although my camera battery died before the event even started! I think I need a new camera. Here is one pic of the crowd before the event.

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Ya know, people say that Mr Incredible looks a lot like Tony Stewart (I had to google to see who he was)... anyway...

It was for a good cause - it's okay that you wore the jacket...

11:04 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

I hope the charities do well around here this year. Need is up, and giving is a bit down.

5:24 AM  
Blogger Me said...

that is awesome, except for when you are driving in town and get stuck in the parade. I did that and it was a lONG wait :)

11:46 AM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

That's a lot of leather packed into one photograph.;)
Glad you enjoyed the event.

2:35 PM  
Blogger kimber said...

Great event! Three cheers for warm leather jackets!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home