Monday, November 19, 2007


My new Catchphrase!

Its "suck it up", its so useful. You hate your job? well SUCK IT UP or look for another one. I cant tell you how many times I want to say this to patients on the phone when they call to complain about a $19 bill. I really feel like saying "suck it up and pay it, you want to see some medical bills??" Other than cancer patients I challenge anyone that my medical bills are higher than theirs. I am not groaning about this I just SUCK IT UP and pay what I can. Life is not fair. Get over it, suck it up. George Clooney wont come and sweep you off your feet?? Well suck it up because he goes for woman young enough to be your daughter.

My attitude is pretty bad on Mondays :)

Later

9 Comments:

Blogger kimber said...

Gas is too expensive, Matt Damon is hot, and everytime I read a post like this, I feel thankful that I live with socialized medicine.... but I can sure relate to your Monday attitude, and I'll make sure to keep out of your way on Monday mornings!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I just watched Sicko and now want Socialized medicine too!

Can I get that saying on some Post-its? I would love to plaster them around the office.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Kimber - Hubby has been in the states 11 years now and he still doesnt understand the medical/insurance part of things. I am lucky, I have good insurance but I still owe thousands of dollars.

Vegas - I wanna see Sicko! and I would LOVE a post it with that it!

5:36 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

That would make a good ad campaign slogan for a vacuum manufacturer! It could feature a crabby person having to vacuum an entire airport concourse....

7:00 AM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

Nice phrase, maybe you should put it on a shirt.;)

6:12 PM  
Blogger JQ said...

Yeah, I want to be a communist too!

Wee! All for one and one for all!

I haven't gone to the doctors in over a decade and I'm as healthy as a...

My point is I don't want other people paying for my medical. I can't afford it, so I suck it up.

8:27 PM  
Blogger jimmycity said...

Ummmm...is it wrong for me to point out that this is a favorite phrase of gay men as well?

sorry, I'll go back to my corner...

9:11 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Jimmy - LOL yeah I thought about that too! see, it works in so many situations!

JQ - Great use of the phrase! I hope you stay healthy, I can tell you fro experience that your health is EVERYTHING.

Silverstar - Thats a great idea! Thanks for stopping by :)

Buffalo - My vaccum sucks. No really I need a new one. Hubby does all the vaccuming around here, I will tell him next time to suck it up LOL. Then I will leave the room

6:26 AM  
Blogger poody said...

LOL At least you limit your bad attitude to Mondays! Me,I just have one for the whole week!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home