Sunday, November 18, 2007


Gas prices SUCK.

I am sure lots of people agree with me on this. I filled up today and its just ridiculous, and I for one know SOMEONE is getting rich from this, no matter how much the big oil people say they are not. But its not just, groceries prices have risen at an obscenely fast rate. Groceries I could get for about $80 now runs about $130. But my paycheck is not keeping up at all with way living expenses are going up and up!

When I filled up it was $3.12 for super, I didn't notice the price of regular but here is a list of current gas prices all over I got from CNN.com

Des Moines, Iowa - $3.02

Manchester, N.H. - $2.97

Houston - $2.90

St. Louis - 2.96

Salt Lake City - $2.97

Atlanta - $3.03

Washington - $3.08

Portland, Ore. - $3.10

Miami - $3.17

Hartford, Conn. - $3.20 To top of page

Whats it like where you live??

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

$3.13 in Vegas.

I remember in college driving around to find a station selling gas for $.99 because paying $1.3 seemed outrageous! Those were the days. Now we don't even blink unless it gets up over $2.50.

I hate the oil companies.

1:19 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

West Mich.- $3.08-3.15.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I've seen around 3.00-3.15 here. Sucks

8:02 AM  
Blogger poody said...

I haer ya sis. I did so much better in the Clinton years! I am so voting for Hillary if at all possible. Her husband might cheat on her but he did good by us.Cheney=Hallkiburton= $95/barrell of oil!The rich get richer!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Karin's Korner said...

I am in NC and yesterday I saw a station that was selling for $ 2.98 I almost got in a wreck, I was so excited. I have been paying about $ 3.08. Ok, not really a wreck...but I was excited :)

12:43 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

regular is about $2.80 here in the Jersey area.

3:38 PM  
Blogger JQ said...

Didn't I leave a comment here yesterday?

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home