Friday, November 16, 2007

Its Friday Field Tripping again!!!

Its been a dull week here in redneckville. I worked all week (I usually only work 4 days a week) and in my spare time I blogged for NaBloPoMo or went to the doctor. I have another kidney infection! Sucks. But anyway, I just haven't been anywhere but home. And Me suggested I post more pictures of my dogs so I got out my camera and found all the dogs scattered around the house and snapped them. Just minutes ago, this is a real time Blog tonight LOL.
First we have Jeopardy in the living room on the couch. Alot of people think Greyhounds are hyper because they race but they sleep about 20 hours a day. For real!!!




Then we have Deuce, in the living room on a dog bed. I debated posting his pic, he has had an allergic reaction (severe!) and is almost hairless as a result. But he is getting better. Poor Deuce! It doesn't seem to bother him much though.



And here is Mocha in the recliner in the living room. She watching Best Week Ever on TV. She just looks like she is sleeping.
Then I found Melvin in the Spare bedroom, we keep comforters on the floor for him, he prefers those because he can wad and bunch them to suit himself. Sorry this room is kind of mess!


I found Raven also in the spare bedroom on the bed, 1/2 way under the covers. The little dogs LOVE to sleep under the covers!


Wylie was in her normal spot, on MY bed on MY pillow! She glares at me when I kick her off at night when we go to bed. Hubby is on nights so she may sleep with me tonight.


Star AKA the baby demon brat dog was also on my bed. She was chewing on her foot. Don't let her cuteness fool you she is CRAZY. I mean it I think she is crazydawg. She does crazy things, but as long as she is around I am safe from spiders :)




I got ready to upload the pictures but realized I had missed Jazzy Pinkfeet! I looked all over the house and couldn't find her! Then I saw the covers on the spare bed move. That's her under that blanket.

So there you have it a night at my house with 8 dogs. Exciting huh?

Later

Edited to add : I just checked Me's blog and she posted the same thing almost, an evening at home with the dogs!!! Great minds think alike huh???




7 Comments:

Blogger Jose said...

Wow, or should I say woof. That's a lot of dogs, thank God for people like you that care for them and love them, me on the other hand, I am just not a pet person.

1:12 PM  
Blogger JQ said...

That is a lot of sleeping dog's. You know what they say about sleeping dogs...

2:40 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I knew you had dogs but I had no idea you had eight! And not all of them are small! Wow, more power to you for caring for that many, it myst be difficult. I love a lot of pets so this would be heaven for me. Oh and if you hadn't mentioned about Deuce I don't think I would have known from that picture that he had no hair.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

After looking at those pictures, I'm gonna curl up and have a sleep myself!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Jose - I dont know what I would do without my pets, they are like family to me.

JQ - I let my sleeping dogs lie but they are lousy liars har!!

Vegas - I never intended to have 8 dogs but when you rescue them you tend to accumulate them. NO more! I would like another cat one day but not while we have so many dogs

Sans - Think about how I feel living with such sloth! :)

10:26 PM  
Blogger poody said...

How adorable I tried to go to Me's site but I am not invited! Wah! I will try to post some photos of my dogs this week too. Dooley and Mork were rough housing this weekend and now Dooley has a wound on his nose that I just know will leave a scar or 3

12:42 PM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

EIGHT DOGS!!!! My one drives me nuts quite often. Wow, I have a new found respect for you. I just have a husband, a son, a daughter, a dog a 4 toads.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home