Thursday, November 22, 2007


Happy Thanksgiving!!

Here is a classic Doonesbury strip to enjoy!

  • I am thankful for so many things I will do a short list because they is no way I have enough time post everything I am thankful for.
  • for my hubby, he really is the best. Even when he irritates me I love him more every day. God knows I irritate him!
  • My kids, thanks for not growing up to be axe murders :)
  • my dogs, they give me such joy
  • my job. I used to hate my job, remember? Since the wicked witch left, things are way better for me. turns out she was trying to get me to quit! Bitch.
  • That my mom has made it through a year of living alone. Not sure how much longer she can do this but she is happy at home and doesn't want to leave.
  • my brother - he is there for my mom when I cannot be there.
  • my house, I love my house. it isn't grand at all but its mine! Its ghost free (always a plus) and the perfect size. It definitely looks "lived in" LOL
  • My friends, I am spending thanksgiving with a new friend and her family. So I whined about being alone while hubby rakes in the overtime today? It worked LOL I actually ended up with 2 invites but Bec didn't invite me until the last minute and you how anal I am planning things. I am not spontaneous at all!
  • for all the people that work tirelessly in animal rescue, its hard work I know! Adopt, never buy a pet !
  • For all the troops, the ones there now and the ones at home with wounds and scars. You guys and gals ROCK!
  • OK I don't know how to turn off these bullets LOL! Its time to leave, have a great day! Happy belated Thanksgiving to all my Canadian peeps :)
  • Later

5 Comments:

Blogger JQ said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

5:05 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

I tried to think of the last time I wasn't the cook for a Thanksgiving meal......(That's me thinking!) 15yrs. or more, I bet!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving celebration. Mine was spent with my immediate family and we had a terrific time. Plenty of food and great company made it a great holiday.

2:22 AM  
Blogger People in the Sun said...

Hope you had a good thanksgiving.

Nothing wrong with a ghost in the house, though. I think.

Be careful of these bullets! They show no mercy!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I had to chuckle at the bullets comment. :)

Thanksiving is a great time to take stock on everything in your life and really think about what we have in our lives and how thankful we should be. My list would be a mile long too! :)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home