Tuesday, November 20, 2007


What were you doing 20 years ago today?

I was creating life! Yes Stuffgirl is 20 today but if she had it her way she would still be in the womb. She did not want to be born. I went 3 WEEKS past my due date and no signs so they induced but she still wasnt cooperating. She still to this day does not like change. She was a really good baby but restless. She walked at 7 months!

The picture above I took the day we brought her home from the hospital. Its a picture of a picture so its not great quality.

This is her first car, she was a year old then!

I am guessing she is around 8-9 here.


At 15 here. 15 was a long year for her because I wouldnt let her date until she was 16. She was a bit boy crazy, and they called all hours, drove me CRAZY. Thank goodness for cell phones and text messages now.

And here she is now. She looks NOTHING like me. Neither did my son. Strange



I told her I did all the work that day, she hardly particpated and yet this is her day?? LOL it should be all about ME :)

Later

9 Comments:

Blogger jimmycity said...

Oh, MAN! You must be proud parents!

You didn't allow her to date until she was 16? Woman, you are my HERO!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL,yeah..US Mums should be the ones getting all the attention!

Happy Birthday to your girl!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Sue Doe-Nim said...

Awwww... all those Scorpios need eviction notices.

I was due with Eve on October 15th, she was born November 3rd.

Something about those kiddos.

And I second Jimmy in the Hurrah for good parents!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Happy Birthday Stuffgirl! Be good to your mom on this day, she did carry you all the way. :)

11:00 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Happy B'day to the girlkid! 20yrs ago today you had more joy than I did, but not as much fun, I bet!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Jimmy - Yeah I was kinda strict huh? But I still feel thats the way to go, I would do it again if I had another kid (god forbid!!!)

Ms L -exactly!

Sue - thanks for stopping by! Happy late bday to your scorpio!

Vegas - can you call her and tell her that LOL??

Buffalo - nope not much fun was had that day but it was very joyous. I tried for a long time to have her and had 3 miscarriages before I did.

7:59 AM  
Blogger poody said...

I think both your kids favor you Mel! Happy BIRTHday Mel!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Happy belated Birthday Stuffgirl!

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home