Friday, January 18, 2008


Britney and Tigers and Tom Cruise oh MY!

I was reading the news and also some gossip sites this morning. TMZ. com is saying that Britney not only is bipolar but has multiple personalities which explains her fake British accent lately. This seems pretty far fetched to me, but then she has been pretty bizarre lately.

Then I was reading that the tiger that mauled the teenagers on Christmas day was taunted and provoked by its victims. The teens had alcohol (lots of it) and Marijuana in their systems and have admitted to standing on the fence and yelling at the tiger. Now you know how I feel about Animals. I am kinda against the whole idea of Zoos but then an argument could be made for them because they protect endangered species. I don't know, but I do know this poor Tiger was provoked and acted like WILD animal which it was and it got killed for acting like a wild animal. I am sicked by people that have nothing better to do than to tease caged animals. These teenagers got what they asked for in my opinion. I know I am going to get some hate comments on this though. They didn't deserve to die but then neither did the tiger.

There is a video going around of Tom Cruise extolling Scientology. I am NOT a Tom Cruise fan, I really cant stand him but I don't think he is any crazier then anyone else caught up in religious fever. His religion is an odd one but then Buddhism is odd to us people raised as Christians too.

Later

10 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I knew there had to be more to the story about the tiger incident. Very sad all around but I agree with you about zoos. That's why I REFUSE to ever go to a circus. Makes me so so upset.

10:19 AM  
Blogger JQ said...

Tom Cruise is a weirdo.

So is Britney.

So are Siberian Tigers.

So are kids who taunt Siberian Tigers.

What I want to know is why were they even in the Zoo in the first place? Wasn't it closed at the time, or closing? Shouldn't Zoo staff have told them to leave? And of course it will be every body's fault but the dumb ass kids who antagonized that tiger. Isn't that what we as a society do; act like jackasses, then blame others and expect to get a settlement from it? I wish people would start taking responsibility for their actions.

10:20 AM  
Blogger poody said...

Tom's brand of religion is the craziest though they actually believe they will be taken up into outer space. the whole religion is based on a sci fi author's imagination. Too bad George Lucas didn't buy into all that crap because I could actually get behind"the force" being with me!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

I must agree with you on all counts. Good post. I am a fan of and let me use the term loosely the vintage Tom Cruise. This new Tom is abviously acting his eccentricities just like Michael Jackson acted his. Money and power (lots of it) do that to a person.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

I hate the fact that they killed this tiger because of their idiotic behavior.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the Tiger thing....

I mean, just because they're behind bars and such...they're still wild!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Tom Cruise = weird beyond all measures.

Brittney = if she was an average everyday person -1) she wouldn't be in this mess, and 2) no one would care. I say - let her and her doctors get her act together and keep the newspapers etc away from her.

Tiger - I don't think the tiger should have been put down, I think the kids deserved what they got - they were in the wrong - rule #1 - never tease an animal that can eat you. #2 - see rule #1.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

freaks.....all of them

7:07 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I have no sympathy for those kids. They deserved what they go because they taunted a wild animal. I wish it had not been put down. WIld animals should nto be punsihed for acting like themseleves. It makes me sick how people disrespect them.

Britney needs some serious help. I read on one website they have already written her obituary and are just wiating for the day to post it.

I used to like Tom Cruise. Now I refuse to see anything he is in because he is a lunatic who brainwashed Katie Holmes and is trying to convert others to his brand of crazy. No thank you.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

Britney and Tom? Meh. Not a big fan of either, so anything they say or do, doesn't bother me.
As for the tiger and the morons, it is incredibly unfair that laws persecute animals for acting in self defense to taunting, goading, abuse, etc. Dumb drunk people should not be allowed near zoos.
Buddhism (from what I know about it)isn't that strange. It teaches some things-like humility, non-violence, compassion-that Christianity also preaches.:)

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home