Wednesday, March 26, 2008



Its SUPER ME ME!

I was tagged by Superwoman, who really is super!



4 Jobs I have had:
Optometrist assistant
Receptionist
Medical assistant
Medical Insurance billing


4 movies I watch over and over
Lost in Translation
Dirty Dancing
Pride and Prejudice
Sleepless in Seattle
Grease


4 Places I have lived:
Chester Virginia,
Richmond Virginia
Radford Virgina
Redneck Hell South Carolina


4 TV shows I watch
Samantha Who
Project Runway
Top Chef
Lost
(I have many many others)



4 Places I have been
Jeykill Island Ga
Brockville, Ontario
Nassau, Bahamas
Gatlinburg Tn

4 People who email me regularly
Janice
Misty
Mike
George Clonney (I can dream cant i??)

4 Favorite things to eat (in no particular order)
Seafood
italian
My hubbys meatloaf
M&M cookies


4 Places I would rather be
Anywhere with my Hubby
Riding the goldwing
At the beach
Virginia

4 Things I look forward to this year
Quitting work ( this may be 2009)
The sex in the City movie
The leatherheads premier !!
painfree days

4 People to tag
Bill the cat
Opus
Funky winkerbean
George Clooney ( Call me George! Anytime...really :)


6 Comments:

Blogger Superwoman said...

I started laughing out loud at redneckhell. Hee hee, I've lived in a few places like that!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Good answers!

9:44 PM  
Blogger JQ said...

Pain free days made me go "Awww!". Eating your husbands meatloaf made me go "Ewww!"

7:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha Ha! Love the ones about George (Oh my. I have NEVER been infatuated with stars, except for him) and the Rednechell. LOL

12:45 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

I take it that George is on your "Laminated List"? ;)

I would love to be on the beach too....

7:08 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I want to see Leatherheads. George Clooney and John Krasinski in the same movie. Sign me up!

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home