Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I feel stupid...and contagious....

I lost my bookmarks again. I was having serious computer issues for a while, it kept shutting down and telling me it was doing a memory dump!!! ack!!!!!! Anyway hubby decided to put linux on my computer, he runs it and really likes it, he says its better than windows. And it works great, I do really like it BUT I lost my bookmarks again, the ones he used from the backup was from 2 years ago when I first started blogging. So I have been spending a little time each night finding my blog buddies and bookmarking them again. I have not gotten close to adding everyone back on yet BUT I have a 3 day weekend this weekend and I plan to finish adding people, THEN I can start my usual daily visits. Also I joined a league to play in pogo and I have been spending alot of time playing in tournaments. Its a blast and everyone is SO nice.

Today I had to go to the hospital to get some yearly tests for my cardiologist. I had blood work and my echocardiogram. I have a conversation the lab gal was having.

Lab Gal : Felicia was that Glenn's momma that just left?
Felicia : Yeah, do you know how Glenn is doing?
Lab Gal : No, I haven't stuck him recently.

For some reason this struck me as hilarious so I was laughing hysterically, and then she started laughing too and I was luckily she was able to get my blood the first time we were laughing so hard.

I hope to get back around to everyone soon! I need a good place to store my bookmarks, I cant figure out how to add them here, Lynda did all that for me. Any advice on what works well for you?

No pictures today, I have to ask hubby how I post them here, I cant seem to figure it out yet on Linux.

Later

9 Comments:

Blogger Superwoman said...

that's funny, one of my favorite things is when people say things like this and then realize what they said!

2:08 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

I hope you get all your computer issues resolved soon.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing how much we count on certain things our computer's do? When we got new computers at work, I had to keep my old computer so I could get all my favorites and stuff put on my new computer. It was a pain but I finally did it! And now when I'm home, even though my wireless tells me I have an "Excellent" connection, it won't let me go anywhere!!!!! AHHHHHHH! What a pain in my behind.

Yea, the conversation would have totally made me laugh, too.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Me said...

yay for 3 day weekends!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I think laughter helps you relax - therefore they were able to get you on the first time!

Computers are wonderful - and at the same time they control everything!

9:14 PM  
Blogger JQ said...

You should just get a Mac and leave all your worries behind.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Stuck him... LOL~!
I hate to be stucked. hehehe

I have no idea about Linex... actually, I don't even know what it is.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

I work for Apple... :)

I can help you make that move whenever you are ready. lol

1:15 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

You can make a links section on your blog like I have or better yet, get on Google Reader. Google Reader has saved my life with how much time it saves me since every time someone posts something new it pops up. Very clever!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home