Friday, March 21, 2008


Friday Field Trip

Finally posting pictures from my trip to Jeykll Island. I didnt get a chance to get out and see alot since we were vending but I did get a few pics.


The vendor Booth where I spent most of my time
This is Molly and Thumper, our roomates for the weekend :)
The view outside the porch of the Villa we were in. The other side of the wall is the ocean.
Just some pics of the vendors area, busy busy!
Bec working away on her embroidery machine.They had a costume contest. Anyone recognize this cartoon character??
The beach, the sun came out! It was gorgeous but cold!
Low Tide, I was able to walk out onto the rocks to get this



10 week old Greyhound Puppy! There is not much that is cuter than a greyhound puppy. Her mama somehow broke her leg, probably rolled over on her, I am not sure.


Molly and Thumper made some friends walking on the beach.

And finally here we all are!

Later


4 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

GREYT pics! That break looks pretty bad. I've never seen a cast that far up on the leg!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Of course I recognize the cartoon character! That's Santa's Little Helper!! And of course I know who that is, it's Bart Simpsons' dog.

11:26 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Very cool picks! The doggies are so cute! I bet they had a blast that weekend too!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good time and you were able to go! Poor little puppy with a broken leg. And it's such a cutie, too!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home