Monday, March 24, 2008

Humorous Pictures
see more crazy cat pics

Whenever Monday comes you can find me crying all the time.....

Geez I hate mondays. I have always hated mondays and I will hate them until I retire and even then I may STILL hate them.

In other newz, the feed store was out of the cheaper dog food we buy for the dogs. When I say cheaper, its still not that cheap because Greyhounds can have some tender tummies so they cant eat ole Roy or anything. (I have always been suspicious that Ole Roy was the major ingredient in that food LOL) But anyway, had to buy the $20 a bag food instead of the $16 a bag food. But now I have 2 dogs on a hunger strike in protest, they don't LIKE the expensive stuff!!!! I really feel for them as all I can afford this week is the dollar menu. I blame Dubya. For everything.

4000 dead....my heart grieves.

Later

11 Comments:

Blogger The Ferryman said...

4000. Me too, honey.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Me said...

LOL my dogs would be the same way!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dogs are so strange. My dog will do the same thing if I try to change her food. She has had Purina One since the beginning and the only other thing she will eat is the cat food! So, I hide the cat food now. Of course, she loves popcorn as well, but I only give her a few pieces when I pop it.

Mondays? Ditto!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Monday, the day I feel more rested and energysed. How can you hate such a beautiful day of the week? For me it's Friday, by then I am tired and ready for the weekend, and the day just drags to no end.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blame W for a lot myself, especially the 4000.

My heart goes out to their families.

I wish my kids liked the inexpensive stuff!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Me too:(

My dog was a bit of a fuss pot too.
Poor babies...

6:26 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I saw that number and my heart stopped. More than how many died on 9/11.

I almost put that picture up on my blog today since I am sick. Seemed appropriate.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

I hate Mondays too, but I LOVE that song!!!

My dogs aren't picky at all....they'll eat ANYTHING!!! and I DO mean anything....

4:57 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

My dogs are funny about the food I buy them also. Strange actually.

10:13 AM  
Blogger JQ said...

If your dogs don't finish the food, I will.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I don't feed my doggie Ol' Roy either. We tend to buy at PetSmart. I wish I knew a feed store were we could buy food for them.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home