Wednesday, March 05, 2008


Vacation all I ever wanted, Vacation had to get away...

I really need to get away, we found out some distressing news at work yesterday. I cant go into details yet and we probably wont know anything until the end of the month but its not great news.

On the good side of things, I am leaving today to go to Becs house, we are driving my van and want to get it loaded today so we can just get up and leave in the morning from her house. I havent packed at all so I better get at it LOL. Hubby did get my laptop set up for me and I am taking our Verizon portable internet with me so I should be online to check in some, and maybe play a few tournaments on Pogo. I just started played tournaments on there and have not won a single one but its really fun!

I thought I would leave you with a picture of my Coworker's desk. She turned 21 last week and we decorated for her.

Later

13 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

We just got new Motorola Q phones, and it can do everything, but the buttons are dinky! Have fun, hope work news goes OK for you...

7:44 AM  
Blogger Me said...

wow, pretty pink roses!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

travels with mel...I cantwait

10:07 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Aww noo,I'm sorry for the bad news.

Have a great time,hope you win on pogo,lol

12:28 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I hope it is not horrible and you will be okay. I will be thinking of you. In the meantime have a wonderful break. You deserve it. Aren't little vacations wonderful!

On a completely random note, why does seeing a 21-year-olds desk decorated depress me. Perhaps because I find it hard to believe many 21-year-olds would be tied down to a desk. Usually they are out being ridiculous and fun. Or maybe that was just me.

7:23 PM  
Blogger JQ said...

Wohooo! Vacation!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Sorry to hear about work, keep us posted as much as you can. A happy birthday to your co-worker from me. And enjoy your trip.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Why isn't casual slack
on her screen??

I don't understand...

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip Mel! I'll miss you!

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... btw, Jen... what a whiner....

5:25 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

oh to be 21 again.....and actually WANT to celebrate a birthday!!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

To be 21 again... Oh how I wish. Have fun on your vacation! And think of me.

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your co-worker is lucky that's all ya'll did! ;)

Ugh, good luck with the work thing...let us know when you can! Safe travels, girl

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home