Tuesday, March 11, 2008


Things they do look awfully c-c-cold.....

For some reason I am have been a kick of doing song lyrics for my intro, I stole the idea from JQ but I am not creative enough to keep it up. For now I like it though :)

I have been a bad bad blogger I know. I have had many computer issues since I have been home, and I am NOT happy about it. I asked Hubby to take a look at it but since he works on computers all day long for paying customers I am last on his list grrrr. But I get whiny and bitchy without my net, I truly think I am addicted. Seriously, without it I almost have cold sweats LOL. I have my laptop but until I get my links and all my stuff on there its pretty frustrating to use.

My trip was alot of fun, but exhausting! I did more than I am used to doing, its good for me but it drains me. I am going to save most of the pictures for field trip Friday but I did post the first ocean shot I took. It was pouring rain when I took this, and it wasn't too cold yet, just really wet. When the rain cleared the winds and the cold started. SO cold!!!!!!! The power went off at a hotel Friday night for a few hours from the winds, but they got it back quicker than I would thought on an island. I love this island! I wish I had been able to get out on the island more for pictures but we were stuck behind a vendors booth the whole time.





The trip did start off on a bad note though, I accidently left my GPS lpugged in and on overnight and it killed my battery so we had to get a jump and it put us over an hour behind schedule. Never leave your GPS plugged in LOL. I learned.

More later.....

9 Comments:

Blogger JQ said...

Sounds fun so far.

The Who, "My generation"....good song.

I don't consider it stealing, just utilizing a good idea. I have seen others do it as well, I don't think I started the trend, but I have noticed it more since I started doing it.

10:52 AM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

I did the same thing once with a vibrator I had...

11:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So you left, vacationed, and you're back all while I was out of commision! Can't wait to hear about everything though. I'm sure you had a great time, even with the weather, just because you were AWAY!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

glad you're back! the island looks fun.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Just a minor inconvinience but sounds that other than that you had a great time. How cool is that.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Since your hubby doesn't want to look at another computer when he gets home, i bet that makes you really glad he is not a OB-GYN - cause he'd be all "honey if I see one more..."

Sorry - I've got a terrible mind.

11:15 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

The weather this winter in USA has been weird/bad for everyone, I think..

7:43 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

I'm glad you had a nice time...
I HATE when my laptop started acting up last month. It drives me nuts not having it.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

We just spent two hundred dollars and four hours on the phone with Geek Squad to fix our computer and I believe we are still having issues. Good Luck!

Cold or not, I love that picture of the ocean.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home