Monday, March 03, 2008

This weekend

I had the best weekend! The Canadian was off and thats right there is pretty rare. He got the bikes out and charged on saturday and Yesterday we rode for the first time in 2008! It was nice outside, a little cool for me on the bike but that didnt stop me. We rode for about 2 1/2 hours, we went through Clemson, Central, Anderson, Norris (I never heard of Norris before LOL), Liberty and Pelzer and back home. I took some pics and will post them but they are lousy, I have to get back in the swing of taking pictures when riding again.

This is my work , the Building with the red door, I took this while driving by, its not that great but I dont think I have ever posted the front of my work before.
Later!


13 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Cool! Glad you and Hubby got to spend the weekend together...that's the best!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

wow that looked awesome. I'd love a motorcycle.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

glad you got to get outside and enjoy yourself. I think alot of folks are REALLY going to enjoy the spring when it arrives.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Please don't get into the swing of taking pictures while driving. If you are riding on the back of the bike, that's one thing, but it is too dangerous to do when you are the driver. Please? For this blogger? *batting eyes*

6:32 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Subscribing...

6:33 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

LOL I DONT drive, I just ride :) Hubby drives and I lean back and enjoy!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Whew! You said he got the bikes (plural) out so I assumed that meant that you were driving.

10:22 PM  
Blogger kimber said...

That looks like a great way to spend an afternoon!

10:49 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Kinda fun to just go cruise where you haven't been once in awhile..

6:55 AM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Sounds like fun! I want some warm weather. We had a touch of it on Sunday, but now it's raining and cold again. :(

7:37 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Hooray for weekend rides!
I loved your photos..

11:43 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

I love the picture of the BIG white house....perfect. I'll take it!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I spied you in the side mirror with your silver helmet on!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home