Sunday, December 14, 2008


The Grinch...thats me....


I am trying to be more excited about christmas, i really am. But i miss my dad, i miss the way christmas used to be. I miss my kids and my mom and i wont be able to go see them until the 26th. I was hopping maybe they could postpone christmas for one day (I mean its just ONE frigging day) but my brother and his wife cant, they already made plans. I was mad and hurt at first but i talked to my sister in law and they have a really good reason. they are taking her mother in for a week long visit to giver her sister a break (her mother lives with her sister). So its ok but i am still blue. Hubby is working christmas eve night so that sucks. Its just me and the dogs. I know am feeling a little self pity but its not that bad i guess. Hubby got me an ipod Touch for christmas which i was really wanting but didnt think he would get it for me. LOL this is how the first time I brought up that i wanted one. A commercial for the Ipod touch came on.


Me. I really want want of those its the coolest thing!

Hubby : I really want a 12 inch dick but i am not getting that either.


So needless to say I was so surprised when he got it for me! I love it but i would trade it for christmas with my family.


Later

5 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Your hubby is hysterical!

I know what you mean about missing family. I always am missin my family even more around this time of year.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Hey Mel, there's gotta be something good out of all this. I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LMAO,your husband is great!

We're going through some BS this
season too.I think it's going around like a virus or something!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha Ha Ha! What your hubby said. That is SO funny!

And you know, I'm not having any of my kids this year, and it's the first time since I started having kids, 22 years ago, that I won't have even ONE!!!!!

But we will be okay. I'll watch "It's A Wonderful Life" and realize I'm still very lucky.

8:56 AM  
Blogger bird231 said...

Oh Holy COW!!!!
Though I was a bit sad reading through.....
THEN I got to your husbands comment and I laughed out loud...gotta lov'em!
And then! my word verification thingy I have to put in is "quitch" which though spelled a little different...if the best word in Wales! Yay! Love you Mel!!!!
Oh...and we had only us this year too......WHATEVER!!!!!!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home