Sunday, December 07, 2008


hello is this thing on??


i am back i guess. I gave up on blogging for a while, i couldnt even really say why. I was depressed for a time but then i havent been for a while so thats no excuse. Maybe i just ran out of stuff to say. But when something funny happens i think to myself I want to blog but i didnt. Maybe i am just lazy. OK i am lazy I admit it. I probably have no readers left but i will catch everyone up on whats been going on in Melsville.


I lost 52 lbs...thats a good thing. Bad thing it seems to be stuck and i am not losing any more. But i feel much better, not sure if its the weight or the diabetes but i do feel better most days. Still have days that are full of pain (yesterday was a 2 pain pill day) but things are better.


My work went to a 4 day work week in oct. At first i hated it because i end up working more hours but now i really like it. I feel like i get more accomplished in the longer days and plus i get to sleep more since i dont go in until 9 now. Having fridays off is great!


i wrecked my van avoiding a deer but it wasnt too bad...i was very lucky and hubby fixed it all himself so no insurance or huge repair bills. He is so handy :) But i have issues... mental issues about driving that van now. I know its all in my head but I completely lost control of the vehicle and that scared me. So i am working through that fear lol.


I got new glasses and i can see!!!! I gave up on my contacts and even though i look goofy in glasses i dont care my eyes feel great these days. I dont think I will go back to contacts. I posted a pic of me and my glasses and my new haircut. I was forced to get my hair cut lol my friends ganged up on me. I hated the new hair at first but now its growing on me.


well thats euff for now. Not much happened while i was gone, i really lead such a boring life but i like it that way. I missed my blogger buds :)


Later

9 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

So happy to hear from you again! I have missed you! :)

You have been busy while you are away. Congrats on the weight loss. I need your dedication and motivation to come my way. And don't worry about not blogging much. We all have those times when we just need a break. But we always come back too. And guess what? We are all here waiting for you! :)

1:27 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

We miss you too Mel, at least I do. The new look is great, glasses are pretty classy. Don't know that I wulld like four 10 hour days. Stay in touch.

2:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I can see why you were so depressed. Your mom being sick, your beloved pet passing, I can totally understand.

And YEA! Your back!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Well hello there, pretty Lady!

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I;m in the same boat,blog wise...
I LOVE your hair and glasses,I think you look fabulous!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Thanks for the update! And I agree with the others, your new look is great.

I usually work 4 ten hour days, I like it.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

You are looking good, Mel!

I think you are entitled to a break. Blogging is suppose to be for fun, right? Right?!

2:15 AM  
Blogger Me said...

so good to see you back! You look great!!!!

p.s. I rarely comment anymore on blogs because I usually have a child on one arm. But I'm still reading...so keep posting!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Looking good Mel!
glad you're back

=)

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home