Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mel's Gadgets :)

Week 2 of the meds, i have had some bad days but then some days are ok. The doctor doesn't think i should be working at all but what else would i do? Sit around and mope and get depressed? Nope. I need money anyway for all my fun gadgets. I love gadgets lol!! Plus my work is not hard, stressful sometimes but not physical.

Speaking of gadgets, I love my Nook, although sometimes i think i should have gotten a kindle but the instant i want a book I can get it. Instantly. Awesome. Another great gadget is my droid phone. It does so much stuff but making a call is challenge sometimes go figure :) I downloaded Mansfield park on it and listen to it at work.

And my 3rd best gadget ( this is like Oprah's fav things....Mel's Fav things...think I could get a talk show?) Is my DVR. I am a child of television, i love TV. always have. I was not one of those mothers that wouldn't let my kids watch TV....i watched and I am not a serial killer. But the DVR is great, i can watch what i want when i want, I can leave in the middle of movie and pause it.

Last best gadget is my Kreurig coffee maker. I was off my coffee for a while, just didnt want it but the urge is starting to come back to drink more coffee. Its funny how when u r sick your tastes change in food. Anyway, instant cup of perfect coffee in seconds, you cant beat it. Plus there are flavored coffees galore out there for it.

Oops cant forget my i pod touch. Thats been on my fav list for several years now. I like the instant song thing too :)

OK i guess I am done. I am not get any $$ for endorsing this stuff, but next on my want list is an ipad. Why? I don't know why I just want one lol. So if anyone wants to talk to Steve jobs or whoever is in charge there , maybe i could product test?

Later

2 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

You are so funny! I don't have any of those things except a Tivo and I love mine too. Makes watching TV so much easier!

12:37 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Heehee,the TV babysat both my kids for yeeears! I remember being all stressed out because Jig wasn't interested in it,lol

I lol'd at you working for your gadets. What a great reason to work:)

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home