Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So do you feel ANY better yet?

This is the question i am getting asked this week. I guess people think after 3 weeks on the meds something should be different. Its frustrating, I don't really feel better, in fact last week it was worse but i really think a lot of it is of the medicine. This is some strong shit I am on lol.

So I feel like i am under a microscope, everyone is watching me to see ...what? I don't even what is normal anymore lol.

But knock on wood, i did feel a smidge better yesterday and today. I dont wanna even jinx things by saying that. And its not much of a difference. Time will tell. I see the doctor on Monday and the weekly blood tests should tell if i am really getting better.

Later

2 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Sometimes concern is so annoying!
I would hate that. I kinda felt that way when I was preggers. It would have been nice to talk about something else and not of myself.
I have a friend with BC and she sys she feels like people are just waiting for her die. Lovely hey?
Knock it off people,knock it off!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Baby steps. By next week, you'll feel a bit better, and the week after that and the week after that.

You're still in my prayers, Mel.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home