Wednesday, October 19, 2005

doc says my leg is better, it does feel better this morning, but yesterday I wasnt so sure! LOL. I have to get an echo today, i needed one before I went back to the cardiologist anyway.

We are doing a favor and agreed to to take one more foster...and the girl went on and on about what a "good dog" she is. That should have clued me in. This dog barked for no reason all freaking night long. And she barks during the day. What the f? Greyhounds can bark but its not their thing really. Its evidently her thing. I am tired, and hubby got less sleep than I did! Katie went to her to her new home and promptly went into heat LOL. I guess the vet that told us she was done already has egg on his face.

That dog is barking again....will it ever end??

Later

1 Comments:

Blogger Spider Girl said...

Ouch. I hope your leg recovers quickly.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home