Wednesday, November 30, 2005


Where for art thou Earl??

Well Bummer. Crap. NO episode of My Name is Earl last night! I needed me an Earl fix! But NOOOOOOOOOO they show 2 freaking hours of the biggest loser. The show that kicks off contestants if they dont lose enough weight that week! What the F? I saw it one week and this guy lost weight but he didnt lose enough and got booted. Thats ridiculous, ANY weight lose should be celebrated. I like celebrity fit club better anyway. I am having a stressful week and I needed to see EARL dammit! grrrrrrrrrr. Why am I stressed? We are going out of town this weekend and I have 20 million gazillion things to do but haha you see where I am...sitting in front of the computer. I need to get motivated bigtime. Not only do I have to pack and all that but my 2 best friends are coming over to dogsit (they are BOTH coming because of my scary basement...wimps!) so I have to change sheets and clean every freaking nook and cranny OH and the kitchen is still a war zone, although its looking way better. SIGH.
If I had an Earl fix things would be better. That show is freaking hilarious...I think I have a little crush on Earl.

Later

3 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

i LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Jason Lee (Earl)..especially in the movie Chasing Amy..sooooo goooood!!

9:34 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

OH! and good luck with the cleaning and stuff :) sounds like everyone is gettin into the housecleanin gig right now.

9:34 PM  
Blogger blackcrag said...

I saw Earl this week. You're right, he is hilarious.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home