Wednesday, November 16, 2005


My Baby had a bad bad day.....

Yesterday my puppy got a rip in her side, I think she hit the crate door in her haste to get her morning treat. She was screaming and bucking but it wasnt bleeding that much. The Canadian took her to the the vet becuase she had a sac of blood on her belly. Its a very bizarre looking thing. The vet kept her most of the day and cleaned the rip (which was more of a puncture he said) and lanced the blood sac. She is soooo pitiful!! She is better today but has a ways to go. Damn that greyhound thin skin! I still dont have a camera yet so I will post an old picture of the Baby Star. Her official name is Gilda's Carolina Star, but I just call her Baby, like in the movie "Dirty Dancing". She reminds me of Jennifer Grey in some strange way, and I never mind thinking of Patrick Swazye anytime. In fact, I think I will go think about Patrick now......hmmmm......

3 Comments:

Blogger Mad Ethel said...

You've been SPAMMED!

Maybe she reminds you of "Baby" because they have the same nose...I'm just sayin'..

Beautiful dog, by the way. If I didn't have 5 animals indoors as it is, I would have loved to adopt one. They are so gorgeous.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

I hope she's feeling better soon. It's awful when something happens to your pet.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Awwww! Poor Baby! Is she doing better now?

I can't stand when my dog is hurt or sick. It makes me feel so bad. She is my kid.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home