Sunday, November 06, 2005

Bitch, bitch bitch........

Friday night that was me...totally furious and bitchy. Unreasonably so I guess, but you know when I am unreasonable there is just no reasoning with me! Hubby didnt quit the board of the rescue group we helped found but I did. Tired of all the bullshit and being made to feel like I was not doing enough no matter what I did. Mostly I was tired of the shattered freindships this caused. I get my feelings hurt very easily, and he doesnt care what people say about him. Anyway, after the board meeting they went out drinking. Thats another issue I have with some of these people, they live in bars and drink alot. Now I am NOT talking about an upscale bar where you can sit and relax and listen to music and sip drinks, or a club where you can dance. I am talking biker bars, the only reason to go is to drink. Anyway I was home alone and lonely and feeling very left out so I got pissed. I tried to sleep but the dogs act up when he is not home at night. At the least little sound they start barking and run to the door totally freaking me out. Needless to say when he got home at midnight I was not a happy camper, although I expected him to be later. Told you I was unreasonable. I really was, there was no need for me to get upset but thats me. When I got out the hospital and was so sick I relied on him so much and was so clingy. I thought I had gotten over most of that, but it lies dormant ready to come out at any time. Anyway, I am over it until the next bitchy mood hits....be afraid haha!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home