Monday, November 07, 2005

Headlines

Sucking on some hot Tim's coffee (yes I am addicting and its damn hard to get in SC) and reading the headlines. Its funny this morning, It says that Dubba is sending his entire staff back to ethics school!!! This shit is bananas!! LOLOLOL!! I could not make that up! So who taught the first ethics class, Tonya Harding? NO word on whether the big W is going to attend, frankly he needs it in my book!

Then I read that Guy Ritchie thinks Madonna is too old to wear such skimpy outfits. Frankly I am surprised he still has his balls after a comment like that to her! Too Old??? Ack. Although I hate what she is wearing lately she looks damn good in it. Whats with the Farrah fawcett Hair Madge? I love ya but that is NOT your best look.


Later

2 Comments:

Blogger Spider Girl said...

Tim's coffee...mmmm. Easy to get in Canada, thank goodness.

11:29 AM  
Blogger dixiedarling said...

Tim's coffee I will have to look for that. Ya know Madge has been around for a long time - I think her husband is lucky he still got something hanging between his legs with a comment like that!!Have a good one.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home