Sunday, December 18, 2005


RIP little glass flamingo friend.......

My kids got this lovely glass flamingo for me when they went to Vegas last month. They managed to transport it without it breaking. The fact they got me anything is amazing since they are into the "its all about me me me" teenage stage. I was really touched and I loved it!! I didnt want to break it and it wasnt in a box or anything so I wrapped it in a pair of sweatpants in my luggage and promptly forgot it was there. So there you have it, I killed it. At least I managed to get a picture first.

Another holiday party tonight..wow its almost like I have a life or something haha

Later

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

Well, at least you have the pictures to remember your kids generousity.

It looked so pretty too.

10:47 AM  
Blogger nicki said...

RIP mel's wee glass friend :(

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home