Tuesday, December 13, 2005


Baby Doll?????????

Its a dull week, nothing going on here. I get up, go to work, come home, dinner, check emails and read blogs then bed. BOOORING! I did watch Earl ,and some of Nip Tuck. The only thing that keeps me watching Nip Tuck is to find out who the Carver is!! That Carver creeps me out!! Any ideas? I think its the new doctor in town but I dunno..........

This weekend when I was watchingt Queen of the Damned, the Canadian would come in and check it out every so often when he would take a renovating the kitchen break. There is a scene with Aaliyah (she was the Queen) with vampire fangs and blood running down her chin (she had just munched on someones testicles ewwww) and the Canadian said "You know even with the fangs and the gore, she was still a baby doll." WHA????????? Baby Doll???? I have never heard him use that term before, and he has never ever once referred to me as a baby doll!!! I was jealous of poor Aaliyah, who has been dead for a couple of years now. I know its politically incorrect, but just once I would like to be the baby doll. Sigh. I guess its not going to happen at this point in my life huh?

Total change of subject...most of the celebrity blooger sites are having a field day with the Federlines. Rumor was that she kicked him out last week and replaced her wedding ring with a skull and crossbone ring. HAhahahahahhaahahaha!!!! I have no idea how true that is but Its funny. I doubt its true though. And for now they are back together. Stay tuned for more on these crazy kids.

Later

2 Comments:

Blogger Not this time said...

Hey Baby Doll... oh, you mean you didn't want me to call you that? Meh.
The Federlines? gag.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Britney news is like a train wreak for me. I don't want to read it, but I can't help myself. I haven't heard the skull ring part though.

I have been sort of half following Nip/Tuck. The unfortnate thing is I fill in the blanks with my imagination. But TV can be rather intuitive.

And don't feel guilty about being jealous, babydoll.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home