Wednesday, December 21, 2005


Merry early Christmas

Hubby gave me my christmas presents early...he was like a kid dying to give me what he had gotten! I will share them with you on day at a time. I have been wanting a new digital camera, and was going to get a camera phone in March when I could trade my cell phone in. But I dont have to have a camera phone now since I got this!! I am a picture taking fool now!! Its super thin, I dont know if you can tell in the picture or not. Anyway, get ready...I will be posting lots o pics coming up soon!

I cant wait until tomorrow at 5 pm for my holiday to start! 4 day weekend!! woot!!

I was tagged again a while back, I cant even remember who tagged me. anyway, here it is...I had to think up more interesting stuff about me LOL. I am not tagging anyone cuz most people I know have already done this.

5 things about me people may not know.....

1. I lost 3 babies before I had my 2 kids.

2. I snore, drool and talk in my sleep. I offend myself.

3.I am addicted to the Show Buffy the Vampire slayer...I need the new dvd set with ALL the episodes Santa if you are reading this :)

4. my kids look NOTHING like me...which is actually a good thing for them.

5. I used to be scared of big dogs...Now I am surrounded by them. Still have my little dogs too though.

Thats all for now. I am very tired this week, the doc upped one of my meds and my body is getting used to it I guess.

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

I don't have a camera phone. It just doesn't take a good quality picture like a digital camera does.

I am a closet Buffy the Vampire Slayer lover. I have Seasons 1, 3, 4, and 7. I hope Santa will bring more!

I am also in the snore, drool and talk in my sleep club.

12:03 PM  
Blogger blackcrag said...

Mel, I have a camera phone, but it doesn't take very good pictures. You are far better off with that nifty camera phone.

If you've opened all your presents now, what are you going to open on Christmas Day?

I am sorry to hear you broke that little flamingo, it was cute.

12:11 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

don't worry mel..i don't have a camera phone either..i don't have a cell phone at all..i used to..but i got sick of people callin me all the time..hahaha

12:28 AM  
Blogger blackcrag said...

I forget... have a great Christmas, Mel. I think it's great your hubby couldn't wait to see how much you liked his gifts.

5:19 AM  
Blogger dixiedarling said...

I so love Buffy - one of my favorite shows. Thanks for the share. Merry Christmas to you.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home