Saturday, December 17, 2005

Tagged again!

I was tagged, a meme! LOL I didnt even know what that was! But here goes, these things really make me think about my life. It really gives insight into people.

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot. Simplicity itself!

1. Vince
2.hanuman
3. running2ks
4. Shelli
5. Mel

Questions!

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was a newly divorced single mom with 2 kids, they were 9 and 7 then. I was not getting child support yet (Although the ex was making the mortgage payment) and was so broke all the time, I was living off of discover card cash advances. I do not miss those days. I am lucky I didnt ruin my credit.

What were you doing a year ago?

Pretty much the same as now really. I am soooooooo boring guys sorry!

5 snacks you enjoy?

1. Popcorn
2. pretzels
3. cheetos
4.ice cream
5. nutrageous bars

5 songs you know all the lyrics to

1. all the songs from Grease
2. Any Stevie Nicks song
3. Amazing Grace
3 The Star Spangled Banner
4. all the songs off of the Better than Ezra CD Deluxe

5 things you would do if you were a millionare

1. Quit work
2. buy a blinged out cell phone
3. add a screened in porch and a dining room to my house (or buy a house with all that)
4 Hire a maid
5. Donate to animal causes

5 bad habits

1.sniffling
2.overeating
3.tuning people out when they talk to me
4.making clutter (that drives my OCD hubby Crazy)
5.i dont eat any veggies except tomatos and corn

5 things I like doing

1. playing pogo
2 reading
3 surfing, reading email and blogs
4. I really like to eat and it shows
5. going out to eat

5 things you would never wear, get new or buy new again

1. a car
2. a Harley (hello its as much as my car)
3. bikini
4. mini skirts
5. corset

5 favorite toys

1. my cellphone
2 computer
3 portable DVD player
4. pogo.com
5. brand new digital camera

OK I am done! whew!!! Now I get to tag 5 people....argggggg. Nobody get mad at me ok, I have to its like a law or something.

1 Trish (payback :)
2 Sherri
3 Poody
4. Lynda
5. Boob Sweat

We are going to a christmas party tonight...I am excited. I need to get out more LOL.
Have a good one!

Later

3 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

Hey! I love these kinds of entries....they are fun to read :)

Love your blog...mind if I link to it?

Peace,
SW

7:42 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Spider, I wouldnt mind at all! It would be kinda cool!

Ruben, Believe it or not I was tagged AGAIN today, but at least its a short one. I'll do that one next week. hehehe I'll tag ya!

11:57 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

You tagged me!? I can't believe you tagged me!

Well, at least it seems like a lot of fun. I will try to find time this afternoon, or tonight for sure.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home