Thursday, December 01, 2005


I am cooking in the kitchen!!!

after weeks of fast food and take out and sandwiches, the oven and the stove are hooked up and working!! wooot!! Who would have thought I would be excited to cook??? The only thing I had was some frozen steaks and those suckers are cooking right now! I am going to try to the cooktop range tonight too. AND Dare I even dream this?? Maybe the dishwasher will be working tonight? I doubt it but a gal can dream! I must dash back to the kitchen...I am having a Donna Reed moment!

1 Comments:

Blogger blackcrag said...

Yay on getting (most) of your kitchen back together!

I love to cook myself. The kitchen is the first thing I look at when I’m looking at a place, whether it’s a friend’s home or a place I’m renting. When it comes to living in a place, a bad kitchen is a deal breaker for me.

Bon Appetit!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home