Thursday, December 08, 2005


Nasty winter colds suck!

Well as you can see my wish that I wasnt getting a cold did not come true. Did that make sense, huh? I am feverish as I type, but hey I got off from work. I have been lucky, the last cold I had was last March as per the prescription bottles. I cant take any good drugs, pretty much its tyenol and musinex.

My friends that came and dogsat last weekend put up a small christmas tree in my house!!!!! Ack. I TOLD them I dont do the decorating thing. But no, they had to leave this charming tree with the most adorable ornament that has all my dogs names on it!! DRAT them!! Now I will forced to decorate every year. My dogs name are, in case anyone is interested, Raven, Mocha, Jeopardy, Melvin, Deuce, Jazzy, Wylie and the Baby Star. There is enough to pull Santa's sled if he gets in any trouble. As for the Christmas tree leaving friends, there will be payback.........

I'll leave you with a picture of my kids. Its their new pose, I dont know what kinda pose it is but if say you want a picture they immediately assume this pose. Must be a teenager thing.

later..........

3 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

oh christmas treee...ooh christmas treee!! well...at least they put something on the tree that you love :)

4:26 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I have 8 dogs. I know I am the crazy dog lady. Its one the of the hazards of being in any type of animal rescue. Thats it though NO MORE! 8 is enough LOL

5:21 PM  
Blogger blackcrag said...

Hey, at least you get the cold now, when it will be over by Christmas. Better than having a cold for the holidays.

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home