Monday, January 30, 2006


Monday monday...

Work is so gonna suck this week. New employees and month end, should be a great combo.

About the James Frey thing, evidently he DID to try publish the book as fiction and no one would publish it. So the publishers are to blame? I dont know what to think, so I am officially closing the subject LOL.

Big changes is the Candian accepted a job offer and will be working swing swift. Its a really good job, the pay is good, he couldnt turn it down. But I dont do well alone at night so I will have to adjust and then there are the dogs to consider. They require alot of work in the mornings. They all adore him, as you can tell from the pic. I just am not my best in the mornings but we will adjust. I said that didnt i?

we will see

later

4 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

blaaaaa to mondays..hope it goes ok :) and you're right...u will adjust..hehehe *hugs*

1:16 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Mel.

I'm sure you'll adapt to the new schedule just fine.

Sorry you've "got a case o' the Mondays"...It's going around. I just drink plenty of fluids...(I keep a bottle in my desk drawer just in case)...

Hang in there, kid!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Not this time said...

Re: the Canadian working swing shift? yeah, it could suck BUT, here's how I'd look at it: You get prime time TV all to yourself! ha! Take that you .... Canadian.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

At least you have the dogs for company. I feel a lot better if I am home alone at night now that we have Nikki than before when we didn't have her. Sure, she barks at everything, but at least I know everything is out there. Including the dangerous plastic bags floating in the wind.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home