Monday, January 16, 2006


I got Nuttin to say.......

I am bummed to be working when so many have today off. I am sure I could contemplate MLK's contributions to the world if I was off. As it is my mind will be on health insurance yet another day. I wouldnt mind but those bank and post office people get more time off....I mean it, everytime I turn around they are off! I know this because one of my work duties is the bank and PO run every day. They are very smug about it too. I guess I would be smug too though so I dont really begrudge them. All you bank and PO people, I love you but today I am just resentful as hell LOL!

I found this Pic on Perez's blog this morning and thought I would post it, I know there are alot of fellow Grease fans out there. Olivia looks great and healthy! She is a long term cancer survivor. She looks like Kathy Hilton in this pic though.

Later.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Zambo said...

Hi Mel.

Sorry that you had to work today.

I hope you're doing OK.

Talk to you soon.

Your Pal,

Zambo.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I worked today too. My best friend asked me to go shopping. Oops! She forgot I had to work. Thanks a lot!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

LOL I really need to fix that time thing...any ideas on how to fix it? I posted this morning at 5:30, still too early though!

I had my friends calling me on my cell phone all day...which I dont answer at work and they know that. I guess they assumed I was off like them. wahhhhhhh

8:42 PM  
Blogger Not this time said...

ohhh... I had MLK day off.
Sorry, Mel.

I think when you compose your post the time is listed on the bottom, and I think it's west coast, or Zulu time, or something, because it is obnoxiously early... but you can modify the time with the drop down boxes. I think.
Meh.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I was working with you on Monday. I feel your pain.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home