Wednesday, January 25, 2006



Wendsdays annoy me....

Really, the middle of the week, Hump day, its all downhill from here. Yeah I have heard it all. But its too far away from the weekend and not near the beginning of the week either. Wendsdays are just there. Perhaps when I am a woman of leisure (ha) and not working I will have a whole new respect for the day.

Anyway to brighten up a drab wendsday I am posting head shots of Jeopardy and Melvin. Now, you Hollywood agents out there will all be in a ditter and wanting to cast them in movies and all that but they are retired. Lucky ducks!

I have been tagged for what I look for in a lover. hmmm.. I am not looking! But here they are 8 things I want in a partner. Males only need apply.

1. A sense of humor!
2. no back hair please...
3. knows when to be gentle and when not to be.
4. arrgg this is hard...must love dogs.
5. slightly OCD (to counteractr my clutter mania)
6. has to love women who have a little padding...or alot in my case
7. communication is a must
8. support me in whatever stupid thing I do, and care for me when I am sick.

Now I am supposed to tag 8 people but geez everyone I know is already tagged!!!

later.

3 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

i love your dogs so much Mel...someday..when i'm more settled...and have lots of time and space..i would love to adopt a greyhound..sooo sweet..i would definitely have to fight the urge to overfeed them tho..hehehehe

11:24 AM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hi Mel.

I hope that you're managing alright these days.

Thanks for doing that tag.

Your dogs are cool!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I haven't been tagged, but I don't think I want to do this one.

Great list. I love your dogs!!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home