Sunday, January 22, 2006




Another weekend has flown by....

Well its almost monday again. How I dread mondays. Actually mondays arent that bad once I get up and get to work, but its sure hard to get there. My boss has not even mentioned me cutting back my hours, and my doctor knows these people so he thought I woud not need a note from him but I guess I will be getting one. I worked 40 hours last week.

Hubby had a job offer friday but it was way below what he was hoping. he would have to be on 2nd shift and not a supervsior anymore. He doesnt care about the 2 nd shift thing but I do!! I dont think he is going to take it but he has been so worried about his work and what they may or may not do there. He has been out playing with the "boys" all weekend, he races RC cars for fun. Says it gets his mind off things. I made him take me out to breakfast this morning just I could see him some!

After breakfast I went grocery shopping at the local store. While I was checking out there were 3 cop cars out there arresting someone that had just stolen from the dollar store in the next building. I live in a small town so this was BIG, everyone was looking, and 3 cop cars is probably at least 1/2 of the force! It was like watching fox....Bad boys bad boys...whatcha gonna do? I think If I were to steal that I would pick another place other than the dollar store though! I mean, everything is a $1, right? I guess I dont have that criminal mind.

I took some pics today, my camilla bush is blooming. And I am stealing an idea from Nicki and posting pics of some of my favorite things.

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger Zambo said...

Hi again, Mel.

I like your pix and know what you mean about Mondays.

Best of luck to you with the cutting back on the hours...and to your husband with the job situation.

Though I didn't comment on your earlier post, I'd have to say that grappling is an excellent skill to have. In some ways, and in many situations, it is a more practical life skill than math.

Also, I got an R/C Batmobile Tumbler for Christmas...it's huge and it's awesome! Though I don't race it, it is a lot of fun.

Anyway, take care out there.

Your Pal,

Zambo.

12:54 AM  
Blogger nicki said...

cute pics mel :) lets see some more favourites!! its SOO much fun!!! :)

8:47 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

I love the pictures :)

Your small town sounds a lot like mine. Half the force here would be 2 cop cars! What kind of idiot would shoplift from the dollar store?!?!??! They deserved to get busted. I can just imagine what kind of rumours are flying around the village now!

Gotta love small town living eh??

8:51 AM  
Blogger dixiedarling said...

That bag is too cute!!!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Poody, It gets really hot here too and they are all over around here!

Zambo Wow the batmobile is very cool. Hubby would try to race it LOL!

Shelli...My first Chihuahua was named Taco too!! I miss him.

Nicki I agree pics are fun!


Sherry, yup small town life is strange for me, I was a city gal all my life. But I have adjusted. Stealing from the dollar store? Thats just wrong!

Mike, no thats a little statue not a real dog LOL my chihuahua would be not be happy if I tried to put her on the counter!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Dixie...thanks! I got it one ebay...it has a wallet that matches, I just loved it, had to have it.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I dread Mondays too. That sucks that they aren't cutting back your hours. Sometimes I feel like it is all about the almighty dollar.

I love the pictures too!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home