Wednesday, January 18, 2006


I think I fixed my blog time!

Yup I think I fixed it. Go Me! Here is a post to test and see if I rock.

I cant figure out the split screen on the TV, its too technologically advanced for little ole me I guess. I can get one split screen up but not another. I am sure if my kids were here they could do it right the first time with no instructions.

Speaking of kids, I am a bad daughter. I didnt call my parents this week. I had nothing but bad news and I just didnt want to deal with bringing them down. They worry about me so much. So they ended up calling me and I spilled my guts as to what a bad week last week was. I need to call them more while I can, we will be changing our cell phone plan to something cheaper with less minutes soon. Financial changes are coming to this house and it sucks. I am being cyptic but the place hubby works is hanging on by a thread. And my job...I have no idea what is going on there. Love it when your life is up in the air!

Here is a picture of a friends house all decked out christmas. Hubby was smoking when he took the pic and I think the smoke gives the pic a cool effect.

Later

4 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

nice shot! i like the smokiness too...man..we've all been a little cryptic this past couple of weeks huh..hugs to you too!!! *squish* :D

3:22 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

That is a cool picture! Makes it look all eerie and stuff.

I loved your meme ( or whatever it's called) I love shirmp too...and worked for years at a sister company of O'Charlies called Houlihans. YM and I were kick arse servers there...lol!

I understand how you feel about money hardships. The economy s*cks big time and we have been struggling for months now. It's really hard at first, but then it became like a game for me to find ways to save some $$. Get creative and don't dispair kiddo. It will all work for the best...it always does doesn't it?

Hugs....

9:25 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

On the left side I see a shocked face or an angel. Depends on how I look at it.

It is a cool looking picture though.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Oops, the right side. I have no sense of direction.

Um...your left. Yeah, that's it.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home