Sunday, January 22, 2006


Angelina Ballerina....

I was watching something on either e! or VH1 yesterday about celebrity breakups. I only saw a minute of it but they were talking about Billy Bob Thornton and Laura Dern. They said that when he married Angelina Jolie he was still engaged to Dern! I didnt know that! Here is a blub I found off the net....

What they've said: Both Dern and Thornton were telling magazines earlier this year of their plans for marriage and their happy home life. Then … "I left home to work on a movie, and while I was away, my boyfriend got married, and I've never heard from him again," Dern said in the October issue of Talk Magazine. "It's like a sudden death." After the split, Thornton was quoted as saying: "God bless her … I hope she's so happy. I want her to be so happy. But it was over. That's all."

So Jolie has made a habit of breaking up marriages. I tell you Hollywood wives out there, if your significant other is makinga movie with Jolie BEWARE! And she goes both ways too, so both genders need to worry! If I was Jen I would have scrapped all my plans when I found out Brad was making a movie with Jolie and been on the set every freaking day! I have heard that Melanie Griffith does that with her Hubby Antonio. I used to think she was silly but now I see she is a smart smart woman who is keeping what is hers!

I have alot of worries but I dont have to worry about Jolie stealing my man, I doubt they will ever meet but if they do I will be there!!!

Later




5 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Me too Sherry, I would be made their lives a living hell and used every resource to make them look bad! Jen is pure class compared to them...hehe and me too cuz Hell would hath no fury like me if it was me!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

Yes, Jen definitely has the moral highground in all this.

But I was at a sleepover recently, and we were discussing celebrity crushes, and we ALL voted Miss Joile as er, HAWT. And we are all straight females, so what chance do those poor Hollywood husbands have?

Geez, what am I saying? Those RATS! :)

4:05 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Yea I think Jolie in an A One nut job. The whole thing makes me think Brad has a few screws loose himself. Give it a few years and she'll be ripping someone else's man again. Then she'll make him chop his hair and bleach it like the rest did.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hi Mel.

I would like to start off by saying that this really shouldn't matter to us...but for some reason it does.

Jen seems pretty cool...and I still think Pitt is cool. I imagine that the marriage had been over for quite some time though and that they tried to "make it work"...but then Jolie came along and that was the clincher.

What really concerns me more than anything though is how easy it is for celebrities to adopt kids...They're basically buying them. Rosie O'Donnell and Angelina seem to be adopting a new kid evey time we turn around...I can only assume that we'll be seeing these kids out on the town in a few years...as messed up as some of those other "child stars"...

That's all I've got for now.

Talk to you later.

Your Pal,

Zambo.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Well, it takes two to make the choices. What does suddenly marrying Angelina Jolie say about Billy Bob Thornton?

And Brad made the choice also. Unless Angelina is a siren, and men can't resist her powers....hmmmm.

I always thought she was very weird though.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home