Sunday, January 08, 2006


This one has me quite stumped....

I was tagged yesterday, and I am having a hard time coming up with 3 things I do that no one knows about...well I can think of a couple things that I cant share them!! ack!! I have racked my wee brain all day. So I may modify it a little....

1. this is something I dont do. In the winter, I go sometimes for weeks without shaving my legs. I am not very hairy, so its not that much of an issue and I dont wear dresses in the winter. I have one friend that was totally freaked out by this admission...so if anybody who reads this is.... just deal with it. LOL

2. This is something I did. I did the Opposite of Sherry, 15 years ago I had a breast reduction. I hated my breasts!! I was miserable. I have always hated them...I developed early and was teased alot as a kid. I realize now that the other girls were jealous maybe cuz they couldnt wait to get them, and some of them developed quite late. The surgery was the best thing I have ever done for myself. It was painful...very painful but I would do it again in a heartbeat! I had 3 1/2 lbs of boobs removed.

3. I am addicted to the internet. Seriously. If something goes wrong with my computer I am the one freaking out. I actually go through withdrawel if I cant get online. We dont have internet at work, but most of my time at home is online. Hubby is too, so we sit side by side at our desk that he built for 2 computers. Now I have my laptop so I have a backup!! ha...yes I know I am pathetic.

Now I get to Tag people...mahahahaha! I really dont remember who I tagged last time. Oh well. Gary, Nicki and Boob sweat.

Later

3 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

I love reading these kind of posts! :)

I am a chronic shave-a-holic. Not because my legs get much attention from anyone other than YM, but because I use the excuse of having to shave to allow myself to indulge in lonnnnnnngggg hot showers while the YM waits for his turn..and for the water to heat up again...lol

I am evil *grin*

2:34 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I usually shave off a forest by the time I need to wear shorts. So, I understand about #1.

:)

4:48 PM  
Blogger Not this time said...

Yeah... shaving sucks... and I'm so pleased by all of our admissions lately! :)
I've started waxing... it's BRILLIANT... but expensive to get started.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home