Sunday, January 15, 2006


I had a Homer Simpson moment.....

I wrote about missing the OC so I could watch My Name is Earl this week. What I didn't realize was that with this new TV I got for christmas, I can watch a split screen!! DOH!!! I was reading the book today to try to figure out to do it. It looks like I can see two TV shows at the same but only listen to one. The instructions are very complicated, I think I can do alot with this TV but who knows with this instructions. They are in English, I checked but still I have no clue what it all is saying to me. Its pretty bad when a TV is smarter than you are. Up to 12 shows at a time can be on so you can decide what to watch!

I have been watching the Logo network some this weekend, it has some really cool shows and documentaries on it! I wasnt sure what to expect but I really like it. Right Now Xena is on. Gotta love that Xena!

Later

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Wow, I think I need a TV like that!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I love Xena too! At least with the split screen you sort of know what is going on.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home