Friday, January 13, 2006


New Drugs and work SUCKS

Warning...whining follows....

I went to my yearly appointment with the cardiologist, things are worse which I knew because I could feel it. He is changing my meds, and wants me to cut back more on work hours. Well. the cutting back on my hours went over like a lead balloon..my boss acted pissed at me! Really. Gone is the sympathy. She actually was hateful. I dont know what I am going to do. And stress is bad for me he says so I am trying not to stress out about it.

On the good side of things though, I know its too early to tell but I think I am not as tired on this new meds. Wishful thinking, maybe but I really felt better yesterday.

Then last night I find the schedulers at the networks have both of my favorite shows on at the same time now!! Now, I dont watch alot of network TV but I love My Name is Earl and The OC. I had to choose because I dont have a working VCR or Tivo. GRRRRRRRRRRRR. I watched My Name is Earl , thank gooness it was good cuz if it was lousy and I missed my OC for nothing........

Later

4 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

Put yourself before the job. Is there any way you could get on short-term disablity? My sister had to with her cancer, and that might help you feel less stressed.

To bad your boss changed her tune. (At least, it sounds like she was once supportive.)

12:05 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

sorry to hear that yer appt. didn't have a better outcome..but hopefully these new meds ARE better..and i agree with everyone else..screw your boss..your health is more important...grrrrrrrr people like that make me want to SPIT.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Not this time said...

I know the work situation could be potentially stressful, but TV? could be WAY more stressful... Perhaps you could get your medical insurance to chip in for a TiVo, or DVR? (For health reasons)?

12:14 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Try not to get stressed about the work situation, just let your boss deal with it. Hope the new meds continue to work.

I’m a fan of Earl too. I went out and bought a VCR over Xmas so I wouldn’t miss my 3 shows anymore. My other 2 are The Office and Lost. I say dump the OC because comedy is always better than drama.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home