Wednesday, February 01, 2006


Boredom makes you do strange things....

Nicki said she was bored last night and posted some awesome pictures of herself. It make me think of this picture of stuffgirl aka the daughter. This is what she does when she is bored. LOL She has too much time on her hands. But her job is seasonal and its starts back up in march I think so I am sure she will be complaining that she doesnt have time to be bored then.

I am miffed at the Canadian. He doesnt seem to recognize that I have valid concerns about the mornings. The issue is, the basement steps. Physically I am not able to tackle them until I have been up for about an hour....something to do with my fluchtuating blood pressure and the drugs I am on. 2 of the dogs will NOT go down the deck steps upstairs and will only go outside through the basement door. He says he has tried to teach but they are not having it. So they will have to learn to wait for an hour in the AM instead of going immediately. Surely that is not too much of a dog that was rescued??? LOL

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

cool pic :) i love having too much time on my hands sometimes..heehhe

12:18 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

My dad worked nights and he always did some things in the morning before he went to sleep. After work, he still needed to unwind. So maybe the Canadian can let them out during his unwinding time.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Hmmm...makes me wonder which is easier...teaching an old dog a new trick, or teaching a husband a new trick! I think Lynda had a good idea..would it possible for him to let the dogs out when he got home from work?

Oh, and my daughter LOVES to play with the camera too!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I think Spider has a good point there with husbands. Lol

Funny how the youth goes from bored to too busy in the course of one week. The pic is cute.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hi Mel.

Good pic.

I hope it all works out with the dogs...

When teaching an old dog new tricks, one must reward the dog. Similarly, one must also find a suitable reward in order "teach" a husband new tricks. The real "trick" is finding that suitable reward...

That is all.

Your Pal,

Zambo

9:39 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I suggested a doggie door...the suggestion was met with silence so I guess thats out LOL! But I have decided to make them go out on the deck anyway..and if they dont go down I might I have mess but at least it will be outside and easier to clean. I feel better now...LOL I have a plan!

Zambo...any ideas for the husband reward? what you are thinking doesnt work with him LOL any other ideas?

9:49 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Your dogs are adorable! More pics of them please!! :)

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home