Friday, February 17, 2006


Horray for Friday!!! Happy happy joy joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am always this glad when the weekend gets here. I need to sleep late and putter around the house. I need to recharge the batteries, or something like that.

No real weekend plans, we were invited to go snow tubing but the Canadian said Hell to the no! Hehe. One would think he would miss winter sports but he doesnt at all. Said he would go skiing but not with his hand messup up. Oh...I forgot to post about his hand. One night this week, he went to bed way early...like at 6. He used to do that all the time so I didnt think much of it. But when I went to bed and turned the bedroom lights on there were drops of blood on the floor. So I am checking all the dogs to see which one is bleeding. I suspected Wylie, because it kinda looked like when she was in heat ( the dog had to be spayed TWICE she had 2 sets of reproductive organs...how weird is that?). After I insulted and violated her but checking her butt, I couldnt find anyone bleeding. Hmmm. It turns out Hubby had cut the hell out of his hand using the circular saw (I think thats whats it called, I dont know tools) . It probably needed stitches but being the he man he wrapped it up to stop the bleeding and passed out. I had no clue. Cluess as usual. Anyway, its better but its still bad. He really should have had it looked at, he might have done some tendon damage. Men!

The daughter is having her wisdom teeth out today. She is beyond thrilled...not. But she got her drivers license this week too. The pic is her with her wisdom teeth LOL. Notice the picture of Spike on her wall.

Later



7 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

i hope the canadian and your daughter both fare well :) it was the WORST when i got my wisdom teeth out :( i hated it..i looked like a chipmunk when it was over :(

8:58 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

OMG! My husband is stubborn like that too. He had an infection with fever for two weeks before he decided it wouldn't go away and then he was hospitalized for 8 days. At the time, those were the in the beginning of January 2005 worst 8 days of my life. Instead it was just a taste of what was to come. I can't believe he didn't tell you though. I thought guys like to be macho and say, "Look, honey! I almost cut of my hand. No I don't need a doctor. I am going to sleep."

You have a gorgeous daughter, and I am sure having her wisdom teeth out won't make her less so. I am lucky I still have mine. On the bright side, no school! Right?

3:14 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

I have been thinking of your daughter all day today. I read your blog this morning but ran out of time to comment. How is she? I was fortunate enough to be able to keep all of my wisdom teeth, but I have seen a lot of peeps go through it. It doesn't look fun at all!

Sending her hugs and healing vibes as well as to the Canadian ;)

11:13 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

OUCH! That must be really bad. I hope he is okay, why guys don't ever want medical attention I never get.

Crazy about the dog. Maybe they just grew back. haha

Hope the teeth go okay.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Tenacious T said...

Men are so stubborn when it comes to things like that...and in the next instant can be such babies!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Mel.

I hope it all goes well with the teeth and the hand...

It's getting harder to defend men with stories like that...Maybe he was too embarrassed to tell you. Sometimes pride gets in the way of things when you're a guy. I can't say this enough, but most men are not socialized properly...I know that's hardly a good defense for some of the things we do, but it's a sad reality.

Anyway, I love going tubing! There's a place in Barrie, Ontario (Canada) that's really awesome for winter tubing...And we have the Elora Gorge that's good for summer tubing...You ride the rapids to the end, where you can catch a bus back to the launch point.

Take care, Mel.

Have a swell weekend!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

Heh, strange, I found a little trail of blood drops in my house the other day and still no idea what it was from--nobody owning up to a power-tool accident and the cat seems perfectly fine and blood-free.

My husband shrugged and said:"Haunted house? Bleeding walls?"

Durn it all, if it was that you think the ghosts could put on a better show than ten drops of blood.

Or maybe it was a would-be burglar who got a paper-cut and then left before making off with any appliances? I dunno. :)

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home