Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Where for art thou Secret Pal??

Sherry started a Secret pal Blogger group and I am just too excited for words! I have to fill out this list do my secret person can learn more about me.

1. Favorite candy/cookies/snack food. Popcorn, pretzels, salty stuff. Linders Milk chocolate truffles are my favorite candy....hmmmm they are so so good...melt in your mouth...smack your momma good!! hehee. My favorite salty snack is Puff n corn...its like popcorn without the hull. I crave salty food which I am NOT supposed to have.

2. Favorite type of music Alternative rock, classic rock and some top 40 pop. NO country music please! My parents shoved country music down my throat growing up and I just cant listen to it any more! Although, I can watch Kenny Chesney videos all day...oh does he sing??? ha!

3. Favorite scent I like fruity floral or tropical smells. Victoria's secret Lovespell, or endless love are reallllly nice.

4. Birthday 9/16/60

5. Anniversary 12/23

6 Other Special date My kids Birthdays 11/20 and 5/22

7. I celebrate Christmas/Kwanzaa/Hanukkah/other Christmas in a bah humbug kinda way

8. Pets? (type of pet & their name) Oh now you will be sorry. OK I have 8 dogs, 5 Greyhounds, a chihuahua, a min pin and an Italian Greyhound. Names Raven, Mocha, Jeopardy. Melvin, Deuce, Wylie, Jazzy Pinkfeet and last of all the Baby aka Star.

9. Married? Yeppers!

10. Do you read? (tell what your favorite thing to read is) I LOVE to read! I read anything and everything. I love romance, not the bodice ripping type but the funny contemporary stuff. I cant read murder mysteries too much cuz I am really paraniod and when hubby is on night shift I would obesses about stuff like that.

11. Favorite color? pink!! Can you tell?? LOL. I love purple too.

12. Do you collect anything? What is it Flamingos, Chihuahua and greyhound stuff (figurines, Tshirts ect). Minature teasets.

13. Any hobbies? Reading and blogging, surfing the net and playing games on Pogo.com

14. Favorite drink. Tim Hortons Coffee....the best ever and I am almost out hint hint!! LOL. I get it off ebay unless I can con some of the Canadian's relatives to send some.

15. Favorite vacation place Someplace tropical. I am going to Jekyll Island in 2 weeks woot!

16. List anything else that you can think of that may help your Secret Pal to get to know you a little better. I like smelly candles. I like to watch movies. I like to take pictures of stuff. I hate Licorice and seeing doggies live their lives on a chain...makes me wanna sneak into people's yards and liberate them!

Well thats it Thats me. Happy hump day. Day 3 of Hubby's new schedule. I dont like it much but the pay is good and he says its easy so far. He likes it and thats all that matters.

Later

1 Comments:

Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Mel.

I hope you're doing well.

Good list!

I have often wondered about Tim Horton's coffee. (I don't drink coffee myself...it makes me twitchy)...But I do witness a lot of addicts who can't get through the day without their 'Timmy's' as they call it. If your secret pal is Canadian, you might be getting some in the mail!

Take care, Mel.

Your Pal,

Zambo

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home