Friday, February 10, 2006

I will never understand men.......

Yes, this is the truth. I just dont get them. And it makes me wanna scream ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Maybe in my next life I will be a lesbian so so maybe maybe I can understand my partner. Cuz I dont get it now. I dunno women can be pretty mean to each other too. Maybe I am better being clueless. All I can say is I BETTER have a something given to me on valentines day. I dont care what but I better get something after this week!!!!!!

I went to the dinner after all. The girl at work actually apologized to me for being so scary...thats the word she used "scary" LOL. I guess she was hormonal. I was surprised, she usually doenst apologize. Me, I apologize for everything, things that are not fault I apologize for. I wish I could stop but thats another story. Anyway, we all went and it was OK. It wasnt as much fun as I thought though, maybe a pall was cast over the event after all that.

I hate my new cell phone, I have a sanyo scha850 and the screen is too small and it keeps turning off for no reason. I had to take it back yesterday and have them reset it. I have decided this one is not for me. I will have this phone for 2 years probably so I want to get something I like. Any advice out there as to what I should get? a friend said the samsung scha950 is better and its red! I dunno about red, I am more of a pink gal.

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

I am glad to hear that you went...and that she apologized! You don't suppose she found your blog and read it do ya? lol!

I am sure it meant a lot to your friend that you took the time to organize the get together.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I have a Samsung 650 and my only complaint is that I have to open the phone to see who is calling. Some have an outside window. Even so, it isn't that big of a complaint. It is a great phone! (No camera though.)

Glad mean coworker apologized. Maybe you will have more fun if you and ex-coworker just get together.

Mean people still suck, though.

1:45 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

i'm glad the co-worker said she was sorry..thats good :) now we don't have to go an kick er little butt..hehehehe :) good luck with finding a phone that you like :)

2:53 PM  
Blogger Not this time said...

I'm overly apologetic, as well.
Sorry.
:)
'Scary', huh? Sounds like she hit the nail on the head with that one.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Mel.

Glad to hear that 'Scary Spice' apologized.

I wish you would have had more fun though.

Hopefully the Canadian gets his act together...soon.

I don't really know all that much about cell phones...Hopefully you can find one that's just right for you.

Have a great weekend, Mel!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home