Saturday, February 04, 2006


Brokeback Mountain

I saw that movie today and wow. What an awesome movie. Of course I cried though, no one told me someone dies in it...although with it being an Oscar contender I should have guessed. It was just gorgeous, the scenery, the way the camera work was done. Heck I dont know anything about making movies but you can tell the director was going for a certain look. The acting was flawless. I was very surprised by Heath Ledger (who has been my daughters biggest crush for about 5 years now), he seems very Tommy Lee Jones in this. I think alot of people might miss out on this because of the subject matter, but I am glad I saw it. Hehe...Mel gives it 2 thumbs up!

I had to go get more blood drawn today because they messed up thursday but it wasnt bad. The lady recognized me and whisked me on back where they took 10!!!!!! vials. I am done with all that for a while anyway now.

Only one more month until my vacation woooohooooooooo

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger Zambo said...

Hi Mel.

I hope you're doing OK after they drew so much blood!

I'd like to see the movie... eventually, but none of my buddies want to go...(Maybe I'll ask them if they want to go tomorrow...instead of watching the Super Bowl)...But seriously, I'll probably wait 'til it's out on video or one of the movie channels...

Glad you liked it though.

Take care.

Your Pal,

Zambo.

3:11 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

So was it hot at all? A lot of people may think I'm a sicky for asking but good looking guys are still good looking even if they are kissing each other.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Oh YEAH Liz they were VERY hot...and oddly enough very masculine.

I felt just fine after the 10 vials, just hungry. no worries!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Panthergirl said...

I loved it, but I'm glad I didn't read your blog before I saw it!! SPOILER!!!

I had no idea what happens in it and I was so glad I didn't.

Thanks for stopping by the comment-a-thon for greyhounds!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Someone dies in it? One of the cowboys, I bet. And they kiss? Well, I guess that makes sense.

:)

I want to see it, but I don't know if my husband will want to. I probably will have to wait for video.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home