Friday, February 10, 2006


Paint the mother pink!

I remain clueless as to how men think today. It amazes me when men complain that they dont understand women. Women are easy! At least I am. It takes very little to make me happy. Really. Honestly. I have started the Memiors of a Geisha, maybe after I read this I will have some clue about men. Actually just one man, If I could just figure out the one I live with I will be doing good.

Because of events this week on the home front, I have decided to get what I REALLY really want (no its not zig a zang ah), the Pastel pink motorola Razr phone. Verizon just lowered the price of the pink one to he same price as the black one. It pretty much is like the one the Canadian got. so after playing with his and going to the store today to check out the samsung 950 I have decided I really like the motorola features better. I like the wide screen and larger font. I have poor eyesight and can barely see the screen on the 850. The camera is WAY better in either one but ....well...I just love the pink!!!! I love it I love it! I want bling on it too LOL Gawd I am SUCH a girl. I cant help it. As a girl I always wanted a tiara and never ever got one...so the pink phone is like that. If I dont get it I will always be kicking myself and wondering if life would be better with a tiara/pink phone. I like the samsung 950 but its icky red. blech. So not me. I go tomorrow so make the decision final...pink or red. sure its $100 more for pink but really I am so worth it.

Later

6 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

pink pink pink...go for pink...u have to have it for two years..so you may as well LOOOOOVE it!!!!!! (dooooooooo it dooooooooo it)

11:29 AM  
Blogger blackcrag said...

No Mel, it is men that are simple. It is women that take something simple and over complicate it. Talk to the man and to the issue at hand (not around it)and you'll be amazed at how fast things clear up.

The number of times guys say after three weeks of fighting "All this time she just wanted the pink cell phone. Why didn't she just go get the pink cell phone if that's what makes her happy? Does she think I don't want her to be happy?"

9:18 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Crag, what I was angry about had nothing to do with the phone, that came after. But it did have to do with money kinda. Believe me I would rather have extra time with him than a phone, but even though he lives here it seems we never do stuff together. Thats the beef. But today he stayed home with me so I cant complain now.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Get the pink. It is less than 50 cents a day for a year for the one you really want. I am so bad at talking myself into the cheaper thing and passing on what I want. I liked a Samsung phone that changed rainbow but I talked myself out of it. Man I wish all the time I would have spent the extra cash for it.

PINK!!!

10:51 PM  
Blogger blackcrag said...

I didn't think the pinkness of the phone was the crux of the matter. I was using that a a semi-funny illustration of my point. You know, "Many a true thing said in jest."

I'm glad you got the pink one. You'll smile everytime you look at it now.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Hooray for pink!

I am just finishing Memoirs of a Geisha. I would love to know what your think. I don't think it helps me understand men any better. lol.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home